New Enrolments

Find my school catchment area – Perth and Kinross

If you reside in school catchment area parents/carers can complete an online registration through School enrolments  -Perth &Kinross council(

Transport application can be applied for here.

If you reside out of catchment area, you will need to apply for a placing request. You will be responsible for any transport costs in getting your child to school. You may apply for a free service bus pass (here) but there will no access to school transport. Placing request – Perth & Kinross Council